Monday, March 16, 2015

Inspired Investment



Magna Vista High School Junior

I made it through the first audition on The Voice and was put on the list for a call back audition for next season.

About Me: I'm very quiet most of the time, and I just absolutely love singing. I started singing at a very young age and I come from a family of singers. I've wanted to be a singer for quite some time now.
Quote that Inspires Me: "Do it because they said you couldn't"
Motivation: All of my family is my motivation; they support me no matter what and that means a lot to me.
Future Plans: I want to attend college and major in Criminal Justice, but singing will be my plan B.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Ebony! We are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebony, you are such an inspiration to so many! As a teacher in HCPS I can't wait to see you on The Voice and cheer you on! Best of luck as you go through this once-in-a-lifetime journey! May bigger things lie ahead and all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebony, the amount of courage and dedication to accomplish a goal such as that is amazing! Can not wait to see you on the voice.

    ReplyDelete